05 Feb Siganto Air Newsletter No 4
Welcome to Siganto Air’s Newsletter.
Welcome everyone to 2017. We are sure it will be an exciting year ahead.
We have successfully looked after our customers through the recent high temperatures and weather events, including the multiple storm events in December. Good feedback has been received.
“I am very happy with what you are doing at Siganto Air”
“The residents were very happy with the servicing and very complimentary on the technician’s friendly nature and manners”.
We have attended to most break downs within the expected time. Sourcing parts became a little difficult. Suppliers to our industry have been pushed to the limit. It has certainly helped to have good trading relationships with our suppliers. We worked very closely with our customers in the lead up to Christmas to ensure we were keeping everyone cool over Christmas.
Although customer service is our priority, we know we are not always perfect. Thank you to the customer who highlighted an area where we can improve.
If you wondered if Queensland was hotter in December 2016 compared to December 2015, please check the pictures below from the Australian Bureau of Meteorology. There is certainly some hot places to live in Queensland. Interesting to see there is a lot less of the yellow colours and more of the light pink around Brisbane in 2016.
Air Conditioning Tips
If you have found your air conditioning to be struggling in the recent heat, here are a few tips that can help keep the temperature cool and the electricity bill down.
- Close all external doors and windows. Looking at the pictures above, your air conditioning unit will never cool an area that is open to outside.
- Minimise the space your unit needs to cool. If possible, close some internal doors to reduce the amount of space your air conditioner needs to work in.
- Minimise the exposed glass. Glass is one of the easiest escape routes for cooling (or heating) energy. Close the curtains and blinds.
- Set your unit to 24 C. This will help your unit operate efficiently, and reduce energy usage.
- Service your air conditioning unit. A technician will ensure the filters are clean, the coils in both indoor and outdoor units are clean, and the unit is operating correctly. Dependent on the use, units should be serviced anywhere from once a year to every month. Contact us if you need any assistance.
We have started rolling out customer portals in our Service Management software, AroFlo. Once set up with a log in and password, our customers can directly access their profile on our system, and access real time information. Some of the items that can be viewed and or actioned include;
- Current tasks that are booked in to undertake.
- Completed tasks.
- Quotes awaiting review.
- Approve quoted works.
- Decline quoted works.
- Current maintenance records.
- Complete service history.
- Asset lists.
- Service frequencies.
- Reports i.e. Water Treatment, Chillers, BMS etc.
Ph: (07) 3859 7111
We have prepared pictorial training documentation that assists the customer in learning their way through the software. If you would like to know more, please contact us.
Siganto Air was established in 1967 and is one of the largest privately owned air conditioning maintenance companies in Queensland with clients operating in Health, Retail, Government and Manufacturing as well as tenanted Commercial Buildings. Our technicians are available 24 x 7 to respond to our client’s needs.
Copyright © 2016 Siganto Air Service & Solutions Pty Ltd All rights reserved.