05 Jun Siganto Air Newsletter No 2
Welcome to Siganto Air’s Newsletter.
In this quarters Newsletter we update you on the R22 phase out and briefly cover Siganto Air’s initiatives.
- R22 is being phased out – Update
- Air quality in the work place is of the utmost importance
- We currently monitor building BMS systems from our head office.
- SASS are currently trialing analytical software that sits over the top of the BMS system.
1. R22 is being phased out – Update;
Previously, R22 drop in replacements have required a complete removal of existing refrigerant and oil. The replacement has also generally incurred a decrease in capacity. A new product is now available that negates previous issues.
The new drop in product has the following benefits.
- No oil or metering device change required
- Provides equal to or superior cooling capacity
- Lower operating pressures
- Reduction in compressor run time
- Can reduce energy consumption
- Provides a significant decrease in carbon footprint
For more information on how to solve your R22 phase our requirements please email: email@example.com or phone (07) 3859 7111 and one of our team will be able to help you.
2. Air quality in the work place is of the utmost importance.
We can provide a natural product for air conditioning systems that “is a unique and proprietary mix of Australian organic essential oils blended to produce a product with powerful microbial reduction properties at low dosage”. This is a versatile product that can be used wherever the environment is musty.
3. We currently monitor building BMS systems from our head office.
We are “dialed in” to the on-site BMS head end computer, being able to monitor any alarms that appear. This allows us to be proactive on our approach towards customer service. We are able to advise our clients if there is an issue with their HVAC system, and at times we can have a technician on their way before the customer knows there is a HVAC problem.
4. SASS are currently trialing analytical software that sits over the top of the BMS system.
We are able to create our own algorithms to monitor set parameters within a HVAC system.
For example, if a VAV damper fails open, and over cools the space, the electric heaters will run to bring the temperature back to the set point. This will all happen automatically and may not register an issue, however the system will be wasting heating energy to maintain the temperature set point.
Analytical software can be established to monitor air flow fluctuations, virtual energy metering, and discrepancies outside equipment’s set parameters. The analytical software will email an alert to our office notifying us that an item of equipment is operating outside it’s set parameters and needs to be checked. This early advice can assist with optimizing equipment efficiencies, and reducing wasted energy. Where a BMS system is not available, other cost effective solutions can be provided.
Siganto Air Welcomes A New Employee
Our existing team of technicians has grown with the appointment of 1 new member;
Steve Webb – Service Technician
Steve has been with us for 3 months and is continuing to become a valuable member of the team with his vast knowledge of Daikin, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu and Hitachi Split Systems.
For all your air conditioning needs please contact Siganto air on;
Ph: (07) 3859 7111